Hack in the Box – Asia’s biggest security conference finally enters India, presenting its maiden security show on 20th Feb 2012 in Mumbai,India.
[Update 6th Feb 2012] – Unfortunately HITB India 2012 Conference is cancelled due to sponsorship issues. Stay tuned for further updates.
HITB is set to bring together the most influential thinkers in the security industry & India’s leading CxO’s to participate in interactive discussion on deep-knowledge security & the next generation of attacks.
With a great line up of reputed speakers from international arena and professional security trainings by experts, the event is all set to become one of the biggest hacker show in the southern hemisphere.
Some of the Notable Speakers of HITB India
- CHARLIE MILLER, Principal Research Consultant, Accuvant Labs
- CHRIS EVANS – Google / Chrome Security
- HALVAR FLAKE, Founder/CEO, zynamics (now owned by Google)
- JEREMIAH GROSSMAN, Founder/CTO, Whitehat Security
Scheduled Security Trainings
- Extreme Web Exploitation
- The Exploit Lab 5.0
- Mastering Backtrack 5
- Mastering Metasploit
- Hacking Web Applications – Attack & Defense
- Strategic Cyber Attcks – Advanced Peristent Threats and Beyond
For more interesting details and early bird registrations, visit home page of HITB India 2012
SecurityXploded is delighted to be associated with HITB-India and will bring the latest news from the show.