FTPCommanderPasswordDecryptor is the FREE software to instantly recover FTP login passwords stored by FTPCommander– one of the popular FTP clients.
All versions of FTPCommander stores the FTP account passwords in a file called “ftplist.txt” . Passwords are XOR encoded with magic number 25 (0x19). FTPCommanderPasswordDecryptor makes it easy to quickly scan & decrypt all these encrypted FTP login passwords.
Highlights of FTPCommanderPasswordDecryptor
- Instantly recover FTP passwords from all versions of FTPCommander, FTPCommander Pro & FTPCommander Deluxe
- Supports ‘Automatic’ & ‘Manual’ mode of operation
- Manual mode is useful for directly recovering passwords from local/remote password file.
- Useful for Penetration testers as well as Forensic investigators.
- Presents both GUI interface & Command-line version.
For more details & FREE download visit FTPCommanderPasswordDecryptor
No Comments Yet