Team ClubHack proudly brings you the 6th edition of Hacking and Security Conference with more exciting activities.
ClubHack 2012 Highlights
- Highly Technical Conference with 2 days of Technical Briefings and 2 days of hand-on training workshops.
- HackNight – A complete night-out of making new products/plugins/modules/scripts, etc.
- Specialized hands-on training workshop for Network Admins, DBAs, Developers, Researchers, Architects, Govt. Agencies, Auditors, Students.New tool releases.
Workshop at a Glance
- Workshop 1 – Hackers vs. Developers by K.V.Prashant & Akash Mahajan.
- Workshop 2 – Advanced Pentesting Techniques by Vivek Ramchandran.
- Workshop 3 – Securing Mobile applications by Dinesh Shetty & Ashish Rao.
- Workshop 4 – Putting Application Security Maturity Models in Practice by Ketan Vyas.
- Workshop 5 -PowerShell for Hackers by Nikhil Mittal.
This conference will unite together Chief Technology Officer, Chief Security Officer, Network Administrators, DBAs ,Security Researchers and Practitioners, Students, Business Analyst and auditors to meet new and exciting oppertunities. You can meet the Who’s-Who from the industry, Geeks and Nerds, Entrepreneurs and learn from them.Get a opportunity to meet with other vendors as well as open source projects to generate business development and product innovation opportunities.
ClubHack 2012 Date & Location
- Date: 30th Nov to 3rd Dec 2012
- Location: Pune, India
SecurityXploded is official media partner of ‘ClubHack’ and will bring forth greater awareness to the event.
For more details visit to http://clubhack.com/2012/