By Nagareshwar Talekar on Nov 8 2012
Show Windows is the command-line tool to manage Windows opened by all running processes on your system.
With current version of ‘Show Windows’ you can do following things,
- View all open Windows/Apps
- Windows opened by particular User
- Windows opened by particular Process
- Search for Windows with specified Title
- Close the Window
- Kill the selected Process
In Penetration Testing environment, it will help you to discover interesting details such as Files currently opened by the person, what songs/videos being played, what websites being watched etc.
For more details and download, visit Show Windows